Wednesday 2 September 2015

Genre: Decision

I have decided that i am going to choose Sci Fi as the genre for my short film as i believe i can pull off a good Sci fi short film with a range of special effects, sound effects and complicated narrative but also keeping the audiences attention with the narrative. I believe i can create with Alfie a sci fi short film that keeps the conventions of most sci fi shorts and also break some conventuions to keep the story interesting and unique. I know that Sci fi isnt a genre which is chosen a lot for short films as they are typically seen as too complicated for the time given and also too expensive for special effects and props but i think me and Alfie can use the materials around us such as after effects and premier pro to create good special effects and sound making our short look good and not poorly made. I think with sci fi also we have much more creativity for our story and not restricted to any type of normal scene as with sci fi we can bend the rules of reality and make anything we want so it gives us more freedom in our narrative to tell a good story which interests our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment